
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Discover the more insane and not so insane thoughts, wisdom and humor of Joe and Dan. Be forwarned, Joe is dull and Dan is a doll so don't be surprised when you laugh, cry, scream, or moan when the dull-doll speaks.
2 comments:
McCainenegger
and Sarah Connor
ewe.
So did you see Palin on SNL? Turns out people are really pissed at Alec Baldwin now for having anything to do with it... The Weekend Update rap was one of the funniest skits I have seen in a while tho.
No, I had totally forgotten about it. I wish I had remembered. I have gotten caught up in the third Eragon book. I am almost done with it. And to my dismay, I learn there is a fourth book. ERRRR, now I have to wait for it to come out and there is no release date as of yet. Ugh. Me not like to wait. LOL
Post a Comment