I had spent the Thanksgiving week with Mike. It was during this time that I picked up on the fact that he does not much care for or like kids. Seems he views them as rude and troublesome. I will admit that a number of kids we saw were indeed rude and troublesome. But that was simply due to the parents not caring or not knowing how to handle their kids.
This is a problem. He does not want kids, but I do. So now I am faced with a situation. Do I call off the relationship now, because of this one issue? Do I proceed forward and hope that he will change in time? Do I proceed forward and give up on having a child of my own? Will I be content enough to just work with children as a psychologist/counselor?
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment